Saturday, July 19, 2014

Scarf Challenge


I made these cards for an Operation Write Home challenge.  Fun to have guidelines sometimes. Have been enjoying coloring these Paper Smooches frames lately so this challenge fit in nicely!


We were to make a card with tone on tone yellow and pink.  I embossed patterns that were similar to the stamped image.

If you decide to join in on this challenge, let me know!  I'd love to see what you create!


Supplies Used:
Flirty Frames Stamp Set & Dies ~ Paper Smooches
Musical Flourish Embossing Folder ~ Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Baby's Breath Embossing Folder ~ Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Mildred Now and Then Enamel Dots ~ My Mind's Eye
Onyx Black VersaFine Pigment Ink ~ Tsukineko
R24  R43  R46  Y19 ~ Copic Sketch Markers
Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper ~ We R Memory Keepers
Colored Cardstock ~ DCWV
White Cardstock ~ Neenah

No comments:

Post a Comment